SHARK LIVER OIL
- Shark liver oil contains Alkylglycerols (AKG) – an extremely valuable therapeutical active ingredient
- AKG is present in human breast milk as a component that strengthens the immune system (approved by the Japanese and South Korean FDA agencies)
- Children fed with mother's milk are more resistant to infections and diseases throughout their lives
- The content of Alkylglycerols (AKG) in shark liver oil is much higher than in breast milk and other sources
- A very popular product in Northern Europe, USA and Canada
- The product that we offer is comes from sustainable fishing.
- Allows to regain strength and energy
- Cures (and prevents) colds and flu
- Accelerates the healing of wounds, burns and infections
- Delays the aging process
- Helps regain strength after heavy therapies such as radiation
- Strengthens the nervous system.
For further information, please contact infoimpag.pl .Back